- 112g wholemeal self rising flour
- 180 ml Skimmed milk
- 1 Teaspoon of your favorite spices
- Pinch of salt
- Mozzarella cheese
- Butter (optional)
- 4 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of ground garlic
- ½ teaspoon of brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Oil a cupcake tray and place it aside
- Mix dry ingredients first (flour, salt, spices) followed by milk and eggs
- Try to scoop 1:1 ratio of batter, mozzarella and sauce in each cupcake hole until they are full.
- Place it in the oven and wait for 30 minutes.