- One Banana
- Wholemeal Flour (one table spoon)
- 1 Egg
- Coconut Oil
- Get a big bowl and mashed in it the banana
- Whisk the egg in a separate plate with the fork
- Pour the whisked egg into the bowl along with the banana and add the whole meal flour, mix them together nicely.
- Heat an oiled Pizza Tray over medium heat. Scoop the batter onto the tray, using 1/4 cup for each pancake. Use your spatula in order to flap the pancake; it usually takes 2 minutes until both sides are golden brown colored